Sunday, January 18, 2009

I don't like exercising!

I don't like exercising.....

....but I love tossing my 1 year old up in the air shouting, "Wheeee!!" almost as much as she loves me to do it.


I don't like exercising....

....but I don't mind hauling hay, feed, and water to the goats, dogs, and horses during chores every morning and night.


I don't like exercising....
....but when my daughter is sleeping peacefully in my arms, somehow I don't seem to notice (too much!) how much my arms are burning from trying to hold her up.

I don't like to exercise....

....but I had a great time helping my dad and my husband load up a pickup truck bed full of firewood this afternoon.


I don't like to exercise....

....but it sure it fun to jog alongside my mare Arabee to condition her and walk her through the woods up and down hills to get her used to the new trails.


I don't like exercising....
....but it sure is fun following my daughter up the stairs as she's learning to go up, and now back down safely - she's getting quick!


*******
What is it about exercise "in disguise" that keeps it from seeming so much like "work?"