- Infants Tylenol – when NOTHING else works, or for fever!
- Mylicon – if baby is kicking her legs, and fussy, she might be gassy.
- Hylands’ Homeopathic Teething Tablets – these really do help, almost instantly! Use when baby is really drooly, wants to chew, and is fussy.
- A cold teething ring often helps
- Swaddling Blanket - sometimes removing the option of squirming with a younger baby is comforting for them
- Pacifier, or thumb – this is up to the child!
- Our daughter really likes hand knitted blankets, a sort of “security” blanket. She has picked out a favorite - a teal one her grandma made for her.
- Nurse your baby, carry your baby, play music, take a walk OUTSIDE.
- Sometimes distraction works well. Come up with something that seems TOTALLY AMAZING to your baby. You can always try performing the "chicken dance" which ALWAYS worked for our daughter!
Any other fun and helpful tips for soothing a cranky, fussy baby?? Post them up under the comments section!